What should I be doing? She wants to be friends with her ex. (I don't care either way, just curious.)

Okay, this is kinda what happened / how we got together.

My girlfriend broke up with her boyfriend 4 times:

- Once was for 3 hours.

- The other was for 3 days.

- The one after that lasted until I met her, but they still acted like a couple.

- The final one was after I kissed her, where she told her then-bf that there was absolutely no way that they could get back together as a couple.

From what I can gather, I guess she still stuck with him because she wasn't very secure about herself (like worried that other people wouldn't love her). Her ex mentally abused her and supposedly used her physically as well. From what I heard from her friends, he makes a good friend, but a horrible boyfriend.

My girlfriend keeps trying to contact her ex, asking to be friends (she doesn't like it when people hate her). And um... Apparently her ex said he still loves her, and if she has any feelings left for him, she would let him be. Then they'll see what happens. So for now, she's kinda just forgetting about him.

I think it's perfectly fine if she's friends with him, seeing as he lives so far away anyway.

I guess I'm just a little worried about him hurting her?

What should I be doing?

Many Thanks.
What should I be doing? She wants to be friends with her ex. (I don't care either way, just curious.)
Add Opinion