Am I in the wrong? Some advise?

My ex bf and are trying to work things out and he asked me to stay over at his house problem is to respect my parents beliefs of not staying over unless married i told him no.. and he got upset and said nevermind... this is 1 thing that is hard for me because if I lived by myself in a heartbeat I'd go over there but to my fam it's a disappointment. . i dnt want to lose him but I feel he shld be understanding.. whose In the wrong? I dnt have my own apt right now because I cnt afford it my tuition is expensive

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Firstly, I applause you. Well done girl. Secondly, he is wrong. You were doing the right thing by saying no. I think that respecting your parents wishes is an amazing and invaluable trait that I all too rare these days. I also find it awesome that you recognize and respect their rules while living under their roof. I'll say it again. Well done. You need to seriously look at this relationship and ask yourself. Is he honestly taking your values into consideration, or just being selfish, and is he worth it?

• You know exactly where im coming from thank you i wish more guys were like you because I feel a girl who respects her parents and beliefs should be valued. I'm really an old fashion girl and I've been taught to not let just any charmer sweep you off your feet make him work for it. To many girls lose their value.. i wish he wld see if I'm a girl who cares to respect her parents he should even be more proud of who I am because I'm diffrent. His last gf wld come whenever he said (even if it was at 3am), drank, partied That she wld pass out get kicked out of Bars.. wld pass out just trashy it last less than 2mths and guess what she was the girl he got with when he broke up with me.. smh and everybody told him she wasn't even pretty

• Yes slowly he's coming along.. well thank you for all your help.. wish you the best in everything you do :)