Talking as friends with ur ex after 3weeks of breakup?

Is that a good thing or bad thing?
Ex dumped YOU
U still have feelings for him
BUT
He still talks too u and tells u it will get easier moving on from him take it day by day HIM being positive?
But YOU do the contacting he just REPLYS BACK

30

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see anything wrong with that, but keep it as friends and try not to catch any feelings for him. I go to the same school with my ex, and he is always saying hi to me. The thing is I don't want him to think we are friends because we are not friends and I just don't see the point of being friends with my ex. I don't know if he's trying to be nice, or thinks were betting back together in the future but were not. Keep it strictly as friends if you decide to. If you still have feelings him then I would keep my distance from him if I were and, and just try to talk to other guys. I don't have feelings for my ex I just act like he doesn't exist, I know it may sound cruel but it worked for me. I said hi to mine when he said hi to me, but I felt like I was being to nice. When he was the one that used me, cheated on me, etc and broke up with me as well about 9 months ago.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE