Talking as friends with ur ex after 3weeks of breakup?

Is that a good thing or bad thing?
Ex dumped YOU
U still have feelings for him
BUT
He still talks too u and tells u it will get easier moving on from him take it day by day HIM being positive?
But YOU do the contacting he just REPLYS BACK

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see anything wrong with that, but keep it as friends and try not to catch any feelings for him. I go to the same school with my ex, and he is always saying hi to me. The thing is I don't want him to think we are friends because we are not friends and I just don't see the point of being friends with my ex. I don't know if he's trying to be nice, or thinks were betting back together in the future but were not. Keep it strictly as friends if you decide to. If you still have feelings him then I would keep my distance from him if I were and, and just try to talk to other guys. I don't have feelings for my ex I just act like he doesn't exist, I know it may sound cruel but it worked for me. I said hi to mine when he said hi to me, but I felt like I was being to nice. When he was the one that used me, cheated on me, etc and broke up with me as well about 9 months ago.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• I just went through that, but all I can say is if he wants to be friends, keep it strictly friends. This is just temporary though, all he wants to do is try to find someone better than you and if he doesn't he'll come running back to you knowing you'll be standing there with open arms. If you do still have feelings for him, act like you don't. Talk to other guys, make it like you don't even care about him anymore. Then he'll realize what he lost.

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? Like he told me he's finding it a little hard each day aswell but he said that its natural too feel like this
      Like i moved bk too my country an all
      he's made it strictly friends an made it clear there r no second thorts

• Like he noes i love him and all
      But ur prob right he's waiting too find someone

• He doesn't have interest but is trying to be nice, not a doucebag he seems like a good friend and cares about you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes