Is life good being single?

I haven't been single for a number of years i find it scary
Is life actually good being single? Im a shy person

49

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm currently single and yes, I think my life is good.

What Guys Said 8

• I like the freedom and peace... but I miss having someone warm to hug at night.

• It's good for the players. It's miserable for the rest of us.

• Life is ok being single, but then again after a few months it's pretty lonesome. Becareful what you wish for haha

• There's pros and cons to it.

• Enjoying it.

• Single and I'm fine but it would be better if there's a girl n my life

• No, it's not.

• You need help.

What Girls Said 4

• I like the freedom, but in the end it's nice to have someone that really has your back and you can fall in love and share things with.

I'm currently talking to my ex rn who just broke up with his cheating gf... I'm so interested in feeling the void that I can't enjoy being single nor do I want to.

• There is nothing wrong with it, being single is fine. Its better to be single then be in the wrong relationship. Maybe you just haven't met the right guy in your life, but I'm sure someday you will.

• Yes it's amazing

• I think it's fantastic. Because you are so free
    You can flirt with who you want you can kiss who you want you can fuck who you want and your boyfriend isn't getting hurt because you don't have one and he can't hurt you because he don't exist !
    And I'm so lucky that I have a guy bestfriends and we are like boyfriend and girlfriend but we dont kiss each other on the mouth or have sex and we don't get hurt I if the other one kiss or have sex with another because we aren't boy and girlfriend

• And I can always sleep in his shirt, go to school in his hoodie and cuddle with hi, without people I know say something about it because they know how we have it with each other

• Only girls can enjoy the luxury of singleness as you described

• Do u think i should stop talkn too him