Giving up on the long distance?

My old fuck buddy and I were texting. We haven't been communicating much because I recently moved and he's been really busy; he just got a second job, a new car, a new place.

We were goofing around sending each other funny meme texts, then he sent me a funny screenshot about someone saying they needed space. I laughed and sent him one afterward, he read it but didn't reply. I asked him if that was how he felt-- if it was a subliminal message. He read it and didn't respond.

I'm usually good at reading between the lines, it's now been 2 weeks since we spoke. I'm really hurt honestly, I was hoping that there was a deeper connection between us than just fuck buddies. We've been friends for years but only recently became intimate.

• Move on
  • He has a lot of his plate, be patient

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Just move on.