Has anyone gotten back with an old ex before?

Like has anyone gotten back with an ex before? Has it worked out or fallen apart?

61

Most Helpful Guy

• Never have and never will get back with an ex. It's a waste of time.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have and it was the stupidest mistake I ever made. I had broken up with him like 2 years ago the first week of school. We didn't talk for five months. He came back to me, and said he loved me and gave me a hug. And so we got back together, but something didn't feel right and I just felt like I didn't belong with him, I felt like I was in the wrong position. It only last about 1-2 months and then he broke up with me right out of the blue. I tried not cry but I couldn't hold it in. So I tugged onto his arm and he was like I have to get back to my friends, and so he left. It was the dumbest mistake I ever made. Something told me to keep walking but I turned around when he called my name. I think I just thought i was in love when honestly he was just playing with my feelings. We were in high school and I was in my 2nd year and he was in his first. I felt so stupid afterwards and I blame myself. I thought he had somewhat changed or whatever but I guess I was wrong. I learned my lesson though, never take back an ex no matter if they say they love or whatever. Keep walking and never look back.