Has anyone gotten back with an old ex before?

Like has anyone gotten back with an ex before? Has it worked out or fallen apart?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Never have and never will get back with an ex. It's a waste of time.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have and it was the stupidest mistake I ever made. I had broken up with him like 2 years ago the first week of school. We didn't talk for five months. He came back to me, and said he loved me and gave me a hug. And so we got back together, but something didn't feel right and I just felt like I didn't belong with him, I felt like I was in the wrong position. It only last about 1-2 months and then he broke up with me right out of the blue. I tried not cry but I couldn't hold it in. So I tugged onto his arm and he was like I have to get back to my friends, and so he left. It was the dumbest mistake I ever made. Something told me to keep walking but I turned around when he called my name. I think I just thought i was in love when honestly he was just playing with my feelings. We were in high school and I was in my 2nd year and he was in his first. I felt so stupid afterwards and I blame myself. I thought he had somewhat changed or whatever but I guess I was wrong. I learned my lesson though, never take back an ex no matter if they say they love or whatever. Keep walking and never look back.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 5

• I got back with an ex when I was in high school thinking that he had grown up but I was wrong we tried to make it work but it just couldn't be fixed.

0|0
    0|0
  • im not the on and off type. once it's over, it's over.

0|0
    0|0
  • It never works. Also never like gotten back but hooked up and it was just totes casual

0|0
    0|0
  • Once a chapter is closed, it should remain closed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never, but I honestly don't think it can work. There might be very few exceptions, but I believe that once you have broken up with someone, so many things are destroyed that it's just going to be really hard, and in most cases impossible, to make things work.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes