My ex calls me after he drops his girlfriend off at school?

So my ex got back with his girlfriend of 3 years after we recently broke up by the way we only dated for 6 months and I'm moving on and he knows I'm talking to someone and he's with her but every other morning around 7 am after he drops her off at school and calling my mom asking qestions about me and then call me and telling me how's moving to Arizona with her in the fall and kinda rubbing it in my face I think he's trying to make jealous because I posted a picture of a present the guy got on social media and is going out on dates and now all of a sudden he's telling me how he brought her this and the went to all these different place by the way I never reach out to and he kept begging me to face time him and when I finally did I saw a Victoria secret bag right next to him it's like he wanted me to but use the excuse that he wanted to show his news shoes and he keeps asking me to take to lunch but I keep telling him no if he's with why does he keep bothering me and he wants to buy a gift for my birthday coming up but I told him no and then he randomly stops by my house to talk to me and he has them a his screen saver but it's like he did it to mess with me and he won't stop asking qestions about the guy I talk I know this is long and confusing I just want to know what his problem is

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• sounds like he's one of those d1cks who wants his exs to never move past him, as well as probably trying to have a casual hookup with you. possibility that he regrets the breakup and is testing to see if you'd take him back before he dumps the other one. a real charmer: I'd run.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He's probs trying to make you jealous

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes