Best friend lied me and my girlfriend then stole her?

So it's been like 2 months since she dumped me but in the meantime i found out a lot of lies which he told both me and her and how he departed us and intervened in out relationship , he kinda gave her a lot of attention and flirt when i had some fights with her but ofc he lied so much.. i even have proofs and i already set up a meeting with both of them so i can confront him in front of her and expose all the lies, now i only wonder how much time it will take for her to believe me and see how manipulative he was with both of us, what do ya think?

02

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't even bother. Fuck 'em. They deserve each other! lol.

• well i wouldn't like her to be around her since he is a very bad influence for her (drugs, smoking etc) and i'm gonna show her the real him , even if she doesn't get back to me i'm still gona beat the shit out of him in front of her!