Are dumpers affraid to reach out after dumpee, after months of No Contact?

Just wondering... Girls please give your take on this. Sometimes a breakup can be harder on the dumper, than the dumpee...

30

Most Helpful Girl

• I can see how that could happen. If I dumped someone, I might be reluctant to talk to them because they might still be mad at me. That's if I WANTED to reach out to them though.

But in general, if you get dumped & the person hasn't reached out to you, it means that they aren't interested anymore.

• Thanks a lot for your reply. This question was more like: IF you still were interrested, or had changed your mind, would months of No Contact make you affraid to reach out?

• No not really.