I'm still attached to my ex but we share the same group of friends, should I keep seeing them all togheter?

Our group of friend is like a second family to me but it's not the same since he and I broke up and it breaks my heart. I thought about taking time on my own with some other friends, but I do miss them. But at the same time, it annoys me and makes me sad when I'm with them cause the dynamic has changed and it reminds me of how happy I was when my ex and I were togheter. I don't wan't to change my life all because he broke my heart and I'm too weak to get over it, but I'm not sure that it's good for me to keep seeing them, you know. What should I do?

11