Mourning period after a breakup?

Do you feel the need to take some time off from dating to mourn the relationship and pay respect sort of speak to the time spent together?

Or do you think it's okay to start pursuing new girls as soon as the relationship is over? No need to wait for your ex's metaphorical dead body to get cold?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I've dated some really stupid girls, I guess that makes me stupid also but yah. I don't think I ever mourned after the break ups. But I did felt angry and my remedy was to go to a strip club or hire a prostitute.

I was in a relationship with this girl for a year and she left me for "someone better". She was cheating the whole time and I didn't find out until after the disaster. The weekend I was away, was the weekend she was planning to spend time with her other lover. Well fortunately for me, they both got in a fatal accident. And for some reason, when I received the information, I never felt so free.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends how much I'm into him
    Only one guy broke my heart. He wasn't even my boyfriend
    I did it to myself though.
    Deep down I was always have it for him