Why don't narcissists miss thier victims?

You could love them for years and they don't care at all. What's the reason?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they are narcissist.
    You know what that means right?

• Tell me your definition of it.

• My definition is that of the Webster's dictionary.

:a person who is overly concerned with his or her own desires, needs, or interests.

: a personality disorder characterized especially by an exaggerated sense of self-importance, persistent need for admiration, lack of empathy for others, excessive pride in achievements, and snobbish, disdainful, or patronizing attitudes.
      -----
      The lack if empathy for others is the part your question refers to.

• That defines her to a tee.

Most Helpful Guy

• My guess - they never walked past a mirror without taking a good look OR they already have dozens of self portraits of themselves on Facebook or other sites. I agree with another opinion - it's always been about them. The rest of us are just audience to the stage of THEIR life.
    If early enough - then run like hell, if too late then join me in the confusion and frustration of a relationship in which you can never love that person enough, there is always someone who loves them more then you (themselves)

• It's a shitty deal. You know, I was good to her For 6 years. She left me a few times for different reasons. I always took her back. I always forgave her. She even cheated on her fiancé with me. It was twisted. Well, in the end, I gave her the ammo she needed. She came crawling back a 4th time and I we were long distance. I decided to see other people in the meantime because I didn't have any faith in her. She cheated on me as well and blamed me for everything. Cut me off like I was no one. My female friends tell me she got what she deserved and I shouldn't feel bad but I do.