What's you best way to move on after a break up?

what do you do to move on after a break up?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• The best way to move on is to analyze what went wrong in the relationship, and then learn from the mistakes that were made so that you don't run into the same problems with future boyfriends/girlfriends. To me, if I learned something about myself and I learned a lesson, then I consider the relationship to be a successful one. It's okay to be sad during the first few days of a break up. You're allowed to cry and wallow in misery and listen to sad music, but be sure to snap out of it within the first week of being newly single. After the sadness phase, it's important to be a little selfish and take care of yourself. Make sure that you're the best person you can be. Look hot, and smile at all the beautiful things in life. Write a negative letter to your ex and then tear it up. Write a positive letter to yourself and then frame it. Listen to captivating music. Draw a mesmerizing picture. Read a life changing book. TALK TO OTHERS ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL!!! Be thankful for everything you have (friends, family, your pet, your house, your shoes, etc.). Go out with friends and take up a new hobby to get your mind off of things. Who knows, you might even meet "the one" when you're out there having fun!

Whatever happens, I advise you to not partake in drugs/alcohol/other illegal substances. The truth is that these items will numb you momentarily, but you will never actually move on to bigger and better things in life. Keep in mind that you deserve the best. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Remove all reminders of the ex. Delete pictures, remove items, delete contact information. Basically erase them item wise and electronically from your life. No more contact with then. Spend time with friends. Go out and have fun at the clubs or what ever. Lots of new people out there.

What Girls Said 1

• I blocked my ex's number, talked to other people, deleted him off of social media. Erase them from your mind put them in the back of your head. Go out and have fun and meet new people, spend time with friends and family. Lean on someone if you need to for advice. Act like they don't exist if you go to the same school as them.