When you leave a narcissist, is it better to blame yourself for the relationship failure in order to avoid narcissistic revenge?

sorry for the complicated question. I just moved away from my narcissistic mother, and my brother who is turning into one. A couple of days ago she asked if I wanted to move back in, and I told her how I felt about my brother, his girlfriend who assisted in the destruction of the relationship, and I also told my narc. mom that "she didn't really like me, and that I'm usually the cause of us not speaking." She responded with "ok." I was wondering if I did the right thing because I read that narcissists seek revenge. i guess my question is, am I safer because I blamed myself and not her?

01