At the one month mark what would make you break up or stay?

I have been with my boyfriend a little over a month. In short the past week he's had a lot of work problems and has been very stressed and working more. He has a business. We spoke about it. He apologize said when he stressed he isn't as talkative and it truly isn't me. He still does talk to me every day I just sense a small shift but it truly could be the stress.

I was very happy until the past week when I start thinking maybe I should end it.

I've been taking exams and also not had much time to see him. I know he has been very anxious in the past week and he even said he's not himself and is sorry.

But he's not trying to break up with me either. I tend to feel neglected very easily and am very sensitive.

10