Is this a valid reason to dump someone? / should I have not dumped him?

Well... We've been going out for a month, only hung out twice. (Just to paint a picture)

I'm not sure about how I feel about him.. After a few hours of asking me out he added that we're "in a relationship" on Facebook... (I declined it because we weren't)

He added that we were in a relationship on Thursday, and I accepted it.. But I wasn't sure about my feelings... He's cool and sweet, but I'm not attracted to him.. Or at least I can't tell if I am or if I'm not.

I've only known this guy for two months. I don't know if I was pressured into the relationship by his friend (Who is still annoying me about him) He's a perfect gentleman to me, however not to many others...

I basically said that I wanted to get to know him more, and to know him for more than two months before we were anything.. He thought that we were really serious whereas I thought we were not even official. He changed his relationship status to "In a complicated relationship with..." I declined it because I hate Facebook and the world doesn't need to know any of that!!! (Yet, here I am writing this...) Anyway, I can't tell if I like him or if I liked the idea of him, or anything else...

It's not just all of that ^^ It's also that I'm under a hell of a lot of pressure recently, and adding a boyfriend to that would make things even more difficult.

Thanks in advance by the way!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It amazes me how the Facebook priorities are at the top when it comes to anything. So you met up with the guy, had a couple of nice evenings I presume, all good, BUT his top priority is to add you and him in a relationship on Facebook, so the whole World can bask in the glory that he has achieved. - I'm sorry, I just had to let that all out. But when it comes to replying to this post, I'd back up what the Anon girl said and tell you if you like the guy enough and your time spent with him is valuable to you, stick with the guy.

• I can't tell if I like him enough, though. Yes those two nights were fun, but I just don't know. And I know! I honestly don't know what to do.. My gut says go and focus on other things.. So, I might do that..

• That guy's a dumbass lmao. You'll find someone better.

• Thanks haha! Well, hopefully I will xD