Did my boyfriend break up with me or not because of sex related problems? HELP

My boyfriend of about three months just lost his job, still lives at home and has had no sex drive as of a month ago. Lately, he has been avoiding me and admitted to doing so. His reason that he feels embarrassed that he is unable to perform sexually and it is killing him inside. He says he really likes me and asked for me to not bail out on him and be patient with him. Our last date was supposed to be a romantic one and we agreed on trying to be intimate again but he canceled on me. The date happened to be the day after he lost his job.

I did not get mad at him and told him that I cared for him. He said he cared for me too. But our communication has been shut for two weeks now, neither of us have contacted the other. I am feeling a bit desperate now. Should I contact him and tell him how I really feel about our situation? Did he brake up with me and let me go easy? So confused. What to do?
0
1