This is seriously causing me problems?

My girlfriend fell out of love with me, she told me i was a bad boyfriend and friend. I never got a complete answer as to what i did wrong. Has anyone been through this, do you ever recover. I need some help with this and should i bother contacting her? its been 8 months. Anything advice wise will do

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately sometimes people do fall out of love, it sucks, but it happens. It is unfair of her to then tell you you're a bad boyfriend and friend. She lost interest therefore this could not be blamed on you, I'm sure you did everything you could to save the relationship. And about the complete answer, there will never be one, because it does not matter if she gives you more of an answer now, you'll still have questions later, it is better to just let it go. Try meeting new people, hang out with friends, just do something to distract you. It will get better, it just takes time. But DO NOT contact her. If she wanted to keep contact she would have. Save yourself from further disappointment. Good luck!