This is seriously causing me problems?

My girlfriend fell out of love with me, she told me i was a bad boyfriend and friend. I never got a complete answer as to what i did wrong. Has anyone been through this, do you ever recover. I need some help with this and should i bother contacting her? its been 8 months. Anything advice wise will do

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately sometimes people do fall out of love, it sucks, but it happens. It is unfair of her to then tell you you're a bad boyfriend and friend. She lost interest therefore this could not be blamed on you, I'm sure you did everything you could to save the relationship. And about the complete answer, there will never be one, because it does not matter if she gives you more of an answer now, you'll still have questions later, it is better to just let it go. Try meeting new people, hang out with friends, just do something to distract you. It will get better, it just takes time. But DO NOT contact her. If she wanted to keep contact she would have. Save yourself from further disappointment. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• If she is not contacting you back and it's been that long, she might have already moved on. The only advice I could give you is to show her up. Move on, and do better to your new partner. Show her she made a mistake, and that your capable of being strong and able to pass through the experiences she put you through. Give her a taste of her own medicine. No woman and vise versa should treat their partner like that.

0|0
    0|0
    • But im not the vengeful person she was always that way with me, ie ill do this to you if you do that, its impossible for me to be her because i never wanted to be her in the first place.

What Guys Said 1

• It's not always about you. maybe she just was not into you anymore things like that happen. I say this cause it happened to me, my gf became increasing unhappy around me and eventually broke up with me, I spent weeks trying to figure out what went wrong only for her to tell me that I didn't do anything wrong, her feelings for an ex boyfriend came back and she wanted to go back to him. so just let it go, the more time you spend thinking about it the chances you are blowing of meeting some beautiful girls out there to diffuse the pain.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats the problem though she was with me for a huge portion of my life and i can't just think oh well no need to care for her anymore. Were you and your ex together for a while?

• just a little over 4 months

Recommended myTakes