Lost my boyfriend... I give points?

I miss my ex. He left me cause he wanted to space. didn't want to be with me anymore. There was nothing wrong with our relationship. Im beautiful with a great future. He really messed up. We haven't talked in weeks and the last time I tried reaching out he ignored me. How long till he realizes he messed up? I dont think hell do better.
I love him and he said he loves me too... So heartbroken..
He has no job. he's not that attractive. Im way out of his league but I do not think Im better than him. I love him and he made me happy.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he feels he can't move forward in the future
    maybe he's scared you will get better paying job than him
    or you will bring in higher income than him it's hard to say
    he messed up you said, why not move on and you i think
    talking about him not being all that attractive i think your
    just saying that to punish yourself cause you still love him
    you can't move on cause your holding your heart for him
    it will take time for you to heal before you even move on
    if that's what happens with you two.

Most Helpful Girl

• I could take a lot of time and maybe up to months. Maybe he just needs some space to himself. I would just let him be if I were you and wouldn't chase him or anything. I understand it is hard but you have to move on. Maybe if you don't talk to him for a while then maybe he will get the picture and come back to you. Be careful though because sometimes when you go back to an ex for whatever the reason may be. They may have cheated on you but you still take them back. Be careful could you could end up getting hurt.