Anyone gotten back together with an ex before?

I'm just curious if anyone here has gotten back with an ex? If you did, did it help out your relationship or did it make it worse?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• I have not personally, but I think if I were the important thing would be for previous issues to be addressed and for it to start as a new relationship rather than going back to what didn't work before. I don't personally like when people are so dismissive or "ex is ex for a reason" while this may be true, nothing in life is truly definitive, but don't cling to a hope of someone coming back to you or changing, if they're not making that effort themselves.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have and it was the dumbest mistake I ever made. I went back to him because he said he loved me and have me a hug. It was the biggest mistake I ever made. Something told me to keep walking but I didn't. He broke up with me two months after right out of the blue. I learned my lesson but the hard way. Never ever go back an ex or an ex ghat cheated on you. They take you for grant they don't actually love you they love the thought of having you in there life.