Calling best friend baby?

I'm in relationship or I was in one, after my bf or my ex telling girls in his Facebook list friend he is single I did call my best friend baby several time, he is my best friend for 3 years now .
My question is : is it normal to call friends or best friend when you are with someone " IN RELATIONSHIP "
Okay Thanks for your answers now I know it's not legal to call friend or best friend baby when am in relationship

Thank you guys

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like I have to qualify everything as a generalization because there are exceptions to every rule... No, it's not normal to call a 'friend' baby. Guys call a girl baby when they have feelings for her, or they're trying to make her feel special to get something they want. I've never called a girl that is a platonic friend baby. It's weird, and I think most girls would find it weird and pushing a boundary.