Would you breakup with your BF / GF if they told you they had 40 or more partners in past? AND what would you do if they had 20 partners or less? WHY?

question says it all... so suppose your gf or bf tells you that thay had more than 40 partners in past what would you do? would you breakup? what if they had 20 partners or less?
and why?

• yes i would
  • no i won't
  • we should not judge anyone based on their past
    Vote C
  • i won't breakup if they had 20 partners or less
    Vote D

213

Most Helpful Guy

• 20 partners is too much for me and 40 is also far too many. I would walk away from the relationship without any hesitation.

That's disgusting and I damn sure won't be just another digit in a long list of many, I deserve and demand more than that.

I won't make her feel bad about it, I'd just make up some excuse about being too busy or not ready for commitment and buh-bye.

What Girls Said 2

• You shouldn't judge anyone on their past. My man has slept with less than 20 girls but close to it, and when he told me that only one day after meeting him I was like "okay" and shrugged it off. To me it's just a number and it's in the past and it is part of what makes him himself today which is a person I admire and love with my entire heart :)

• 40 is too much for me. I'd think that he has a lot of difficulties with getting along with people or he is a man-whore.
    I think having maximum 7-8 partners is OK.

• ok... good to here that from a girl... :D

• @Omicron52
      Being man whore is not a bad thing. Its just that it's a deal breaker for me. A man whore is someone who is not into commitments. I prefer stability and security in any relationship , which a man whore can't give. I repeat, I don'twanna say vbeing man whore is bad thing.

• @Omicron52 It means you're not willing to commit or are unable to keep a relationship because of some flaw.

What Guys Said 12

• Vote 'B' cause it really doesn't matter to me. She's trusted and told me about herself and I'm not letting that faith down for sure :-) Now she's with me and that matters

• No, I would not, but I would sure as Hell get them tested.

• No I won't but I'll keep an eye on her.

• Considering I have a Don't Ask, Don't Tell stances on revealing my sexual history or knowing hers, I would might end it.
    In any relationship, I already make certain assumptions & accept them before I commit. I don't need nor want to know numbers or details of her sexual history. If I know, it's because she didn't respect enough to keep that stuff to herself.

• And this is why we have so many women complaining about men not willing to commit, lol.

• @YeaNo I'm in a committed relationship right now, so not sure what your point is.

• i'd not give a shit basically LOL

• This is why you don't ask/don't tell about past partners. It never leads to good happy feelings.

• No I wouldn't care. Don't ask and don't care. She could have been with hundreds for all I care.

• As long she is loyal and doesn't have any STDs, then I don't see a problem with it.

• I wouldn't care if she had hundreds of previous partners.

• its not about the past its about ur time make the best out of it

• No I won't. What if those 40 were creepy.

• Yeah, I'd break up. There must something wrong with the girl.

• Her pussy must resemble shrapnel from a hand grenade explosion.

• anonymous- have you met women having 20 or less partners till now?

• Yes...