How can I put all of this behind me? My cheating ex gf of 3 years. Left me for another guy and I just can't seem to get back up on my feet again?

Its been 6 months since we broke up. And 4 months since we last spoke, she cheated on me before and i forgave her for it but also i was scared to lose her and i had problems trust her, she lied a lot and hid things from me and that turned me into a person i didn't want to be i accussed her a lot and i didn't want her talking to guys or having their numbers, i didn't have it in my heart to break up with her but for 3 years this went on.

This yr she left me and lied to me about another guy , she hid the text mag from him and i found the message and i didn't kbow what to think. She was the one who wanted me to trust her but lie to me about things, i trusted her, but in the end she ended up with the guy she was texting from her school. The same we wk she broke up with me she started messing with him. And 3 wks got with him, and now. I begged her for 2 months straight actually i left her alone for couple wks in those 2 months and i cried apologized too het and told her i would change and i want us to do better , she didn't know that i know that she was messing with the guy but she was denying feelings and being with him,

It bothers me so much that after everything i sacrificed for her, friends and basketball for the relationship, and i forgave her 3 years ago for cheating, that she would turn her back on me. She told her family and evetyone lies about why she broke up with me and make it seem like she is the victim, she said she broke up with me because i didn't trust her and i was insecure. And she

She claim that i didn't treat her right but i did a lot for her, at this age 17 i did so much for her, i had her back all the time for the past 3 years ever since she moved she changed abd did this too me, i just can't get my head around it, I've been feeling better for the past 4 months of nc but i can't help but check up ob her and then i feel hurt all over again i feel the pain.
+1 y
I feel so lonely now, i have no one to talk too and im shy in school and dont really talk to anyone, i feel broken, i lost my passion for basketball and i quit playing

I hurts me everynight, sometimes i dream about her and i wake up crying. I can't get over the betrayal, i can't even get my self to talk to other girls bc im scarred and im not attracted to most girls i see, i can't get my self out of this phase,
5
0