Pls advise : I want to meet up w my ex bf and talk.. Is that a bad idea?

I broke up w him few months ago but after that we still had massive drama cause he started to dating a girl I always hate. I felt betrayed, shamed, mad, dissapointed but it's been a couple of months since we hadn't have any contact beside I sent him an apologie message and he reied me back. So far I know he's still that girl. I just have strong feeling that I want to meet up w him once and talk and listen why he chose her over me and why why why.. I just want an honest answer when he started to lie to me about that girl. All I want is an apologie and explains cause he never did..

02