He says "go to bed" when I ask if he wants to end the relationship... what does that mean?

The boyfriend and I got in a big fight last night. He says "i am done. It doesn't matter any more, i am done. We are done." So i let things cool down and went downstairs to our room, sent him a text that said "so are you ending this relationship? Yes or no." He says "i am not fighting like this every week. I am done." So when I continued to ask him if he was ending this relationship, he said "go to bed. I am done talking." What does that mean?

52

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he's pissed off and wanted you to stop texting until he's calmed down.

• haha. What I meant is why can't he get balls enough to say what he wants.

Most Helpful Girl

• How may times have I Heard That in my own marriage to a moody Muslim husband out in Egypt?
    It's just an Expression some seem to use when they don't want to lock horns with you. They are telling you they don't want to put up with Putting on the gloves 'Every week' and are Finished with doing it... go it alone but not with them on the other end.
    When he told you to "Go to bed. I am done talking..." he merely wanted to call it a Nite, call a Truce, threw the towel in by Ending this conversation so you both could Sleep on it and begin your beguine Tomorrow of going back to your relationship but Hopefully----Not back to your old ways of being fighters but lovers instead.
    Good luck. xx

• Go what alone?

• Sorry but I am not out to kiss anyones ass, especially a mans like you are suggesting.

• I never Said "Kiss butt," I never did That with my husband, he knows who is in Control.. however Compromise in a relationship is important, doesn't require Kissing anything but keeping the relationship Healthy without always have to fight in an unhealthy way so you do Not always have to Kiss and make up.