Why is my ex sometimes nice and sometimes mean?

My ex contacted me out of the blue asking if he can send me a letter. It's been 5 months since he broke up with me for another girl. I don't know if they are still together or not, but we started to message eachother a little to catch up.
At times he seems nice and funny, but sometimes he gets sensitive and mean towards me. I'm not sure why because I'm just joking and before we broke up, I would say the same thing and he would be fine with it. I'm not sure why he's acting like this why is it?
And as for me, I'm still bitter about him breaking up, but is it better not to mention it?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't mention the break-up as that might create an opportunity for him to be mean to you. If I were you, I'd show him what he's missing - tell him how fulfilling and exciting your life is. Say that you have a great group of friends, you love your job, you're constantly meeting awesome new people, etc. It's possible he wants to find out if you're still hung up over him, so it's probably best to show him that you've moved on. He left you for another girl - don't give him the satisfaction of knowing you're still hurt and bitter about that!

Unless you know you two can be 'exes who are friends', you should be careful. Too much interaction with him can lead to questioning yourself and what you did wrong and what you can do to get him back. It doesn't sound like you want to go down that path.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes