Why is my ex-boyfriend doing this?

We recently broke up because he cheated. He has a girlfriend now, but he keeps texting that he misses me. That he's sorry and still loves me. He knows I take the bus to school and he always offers me rides. He still calls me babe. I tell him to stop because he's in a relationship. Why does he do this? What should I do?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Well he probably has some sort of attatchment to you even though you have a bf. you need to be firm with him and tell him straight up, "look I don't want you to talk to me this way"... if he still does, block his number.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't have a boyfriend. But he has a girlfriend.

• Yeah I meant even though he has a girlfriend.
      Typo :)