A girl who I loved has left me after 5 months and is now playing me! What can I do?

I started speaking to a girl about 5 months ago, nothing serious at first just a few flirty conversations here and there, after about 2 weeks we began to speak a lot more and developed feelings for each other and began to meet up, we then slept together and became very close, everything was going fine up until 2 weeks ago, she said she didn't want to speak to me anymore and that things weren't going to work, feeling confused and very upset i couldn't help question why, in response i got a wave of abuse hurled at me which led to me ignoring the girl. The day after i began ignoring her i received a message off her, the message read ' I love you so much please get back with me '. Thinking things would work out i regrettable said yes, things went well for a few days until all a sudden she did it again, told me she didn't want to see me anymore and began the abuse. I am only 16 years old and this is/was my first serious relationship. I am currently finding it very hard to get over her and i hate myself for not being good enough. I have always had issues with confidence and self esteem and i honestly thought she was the right girl for me, although now i have been left distraught, angry, depressed and confused. Can anyone help me? Give me any advice?

Thank you

11