Can I or should I tell him that I miss him and i'm scared?

Can I or should I tell my fiance (father of our children, decade of being together, but sepparated ) that I miss him so much and I am scared? we aren't getting along right now, we are going to counceling to work out and fix our problems, we spend one day a week together to keep connected. But he has said that he loves me very much and he does want us back togeher , but he also said that he is irratated with me and has some resentment too.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think its ever wrong to tell someone how you feel. Most relationships end because of a lack of communication

• Yes I have been told that and is one of the reasons that we aren't getting along. It is just I dont know what you are sapost to talk about... I keep assumming what he will say and how he will act that I forget to even talk/tell/ask him.

• Yea I told him... he said he doesn't know what to say, he doesn't feel the same right now. Then it escalated into a huge fight and I have no idea how it happened.

• You got your answer though. He doesn't feel the same. I don't believe the right now part. I think he means ever but was to chickenshit to say so. This ones over honey and I'm sorry. But at least now you know and can get on with your life