Have you ever done something you knew you were going to regret?

Have you ever embarked on a task or relationship or anything really, knowing it could hurt you, but you did it any way because you're a glutton for punishment? What was it?

Or am I just a sadist?

---

And for those here for the backstory, gather around the camp fire kiddos. There's this guy I liked - emphasis on past tense - and although we've recently decided to move on, I'm thinking of momentarily rekindling the flame knowing it'll likely backfire. Am I insane? Yeah I'm insane.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Similar story with my ex 2 years ago. I took her back, against my better judgement, & it nearly got me killed. An ex is an ex for a reason.

• Sad to hear! Sorry you had to go through that, man. It's taking everything I have to not contact this guy - and yet, some nonchalant, mental side of me is like "just do it"

• Best I can tell you is whatever is having think like that, it's not worth it.