She made me miserable, why can't she just leave me alone?

I dated a very sweet and kind girl, who turned out to be manipulative, judgmental, and made me do things that i wouldn't do for any other woman, i gave it my all just to feel unappreciated... I broke up with her over a month ago, she always texts me fb messages me, asking me questions about things that just stir memories and feelings, its making it really hard to get over her and finally move on. I loved her so much...
someone please give me insight

23

Most Helpful Guy

• She's still trying to manipulate you. Simply tell her to leave you alone, then block her as best you can. Eventually, she'll realize she can't get you to do what you want anymore & will move on to someone else.
    Sorry this happened to you, I do understand the situation. Just remind yourself not all girls are like that. Don't let this horrid experience turn you bitter. Be cautious, but reasonable from here on out.

• What she* wants

• thanks man, it is about whats best for me but damn, its like losing 5 people i care about you know, it will take time, thanks man your opinion really helped

• Keep your head up, it'll be ok.