She made me miserable, why can't she just leave me alone?

I dated a very sweet and kind girl, who turned out to be manipulative, judgmental, and made me do things that i wouldn't do for any other woman, i gave it my all just to feel unappreciated... I broke up with her over a month ago, she always texts me fb messages me, asking me questions about things that just stir memories and feelings, its making it really hard to get over her and finally move on. I loved her so much...
someone please give me insight

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• She's still trying to manipulate you. Simply tell her to leave you alone, then block her as best you can. Eventually, she'll realize she can't get you to do what you want anymore & will move on to someone else.
    Sorry this happened to you, I do understand the situation. Just remind yourself not all girls are like that. Don't let this horrid experience turn you bitter. Be cautious, but reasonable from here on out.

0|1
    0|0
    • What she* wants

• Show All
    • thanks man, it is about whats best for me but damn, its like losing 5 people i care about you know, it will take time, thanks man your opinion really helped

• Keep your head up, it'll be ok.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Ok look you might not like this. I don't want to hear it if you're going to come up with a lame excuse of why you can't.

DELETE HER! And block her!

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah i did. It feels good being free!
      Thanks for the advice and always keeping it real =)

• She doesn't sound sweet to me. She sounds like she's trying to keep you on the hook.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Ok amigo, nice question, but I really need to clear some things up, if you will... girl who are sweet and kind, stay that way, they don't just out this way. Mostly we overlooked these traits in the beginning because of lust, love, and excitement, this is called rationalization. Second, women little her, only take what the defense gives her, meaning, she walked over you because you let her. After you, got enough you let her go, so you say, and if you did, good for you. However, Wisenguber's statistic say women do 90% of the break up, so your the lucky 10% ! Nice! Yet, you still love her, how? She walked all over you, took you for everything you had, you dumped her and now your sad? Geeze, I would want to get back with you too, if I wasn't done bleeding you dry. Insight is this, she does this because she can, and will because you don't stand up to her. Block FB, change or block your number, ignore her emails, and move on. Next time, you meet a girl, try not to be too nice, and let her have her way all the time. Be a challenge, by saying no, and if she wince, beg or cry about it, stand your ground. 😁

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah i got so attached to her, thanks for the wake up call my dude! its appreciated, i guess it will take more time.

• Show All
    • It is irrelevant to his question, fact is she is sucking him dry, and he has to finally rid himself of her... two sides, to every story, we know, but this is his story... her side is inadmissible in this court, overruled, court is adjourned.

• @SpareMeYourBs you are right i wasn't perfect but i did so much for her, i took care of her and i let her know that i appreciated everything she did for me, when we broke up. she wasn't wholly evil and i wasn't a saint but damn i was too good to that succubus

• If she did all those things you mentioned, she is not really a 'sweet and kind girl' as you believed. She is just trying to make you feel more miserable. Perhaps she is a sadist who enjoys watching you suffer emotionally. Just cut her out of your life COMPLETELY. No looking back.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oops! And it looks like you're the same guy who encouraged me when I commented on your take! I'm sorry to know you're going through this kind of emotional torture. :(

• Show All
    • i know, she just really messed with my head, and continues to do so, i am gonna just block her, on my fb and my phone

• Yeah do that. I too had an ex, way back in 2010, who cheated on me with her own uncle (yuck, incest) when he was 60 and she was 20. And then she said nasty stuff to me to justify her act. I got rid of her by completely ignoring her.

Recommended myTakes