What would it take to win over a girl that is married to a guy in prison?

She has been with you (having sex) for three years while husband is away, He now is getting out in six months and she will no longer have sex and has been trying to dump him.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• This is weird! You've obviously been there for her, ups and downs and now she's wanting to get out. I say, if her feelings for you are genuine, talk to her and have a deep mature conversation! 3 years is a long time, to just forget what you 2 had even if you were "the other guy". You at least deserve the truth, for true closer. If there is no solution, just leave with your dignity and whatever good memories you two shared. After all, the husband is in prison for a reason. That right there makes you, already the better man and you deserve better! If she cheated on him what makes you think she won't do it to you