My ex boyfriend wants to catch up but doesn't want his girlfriend to know!?

My ex and I were together for almost three months! and I cheated on him so he broke up with me he has a girlfriend now and has been with her since a month after we broke up they have been together for at least 6months now! My ex had a necklace of mine and he kept saying he lost it but now he has emailed me telling me he has found it and we should catch up! we didn't get along before because his girlfriend didn't want my ex and I to be friends! so he stopped talking to me and now he said he doesn't see any harm in talking to me because she still talks to her ex who she was with for 2yrs! and now when he emails me he is talking about the things in the past like the good stuff we used to do together and he emailed me saying not to write it on his Facebook cos he doesn't want his girlfriend to know because she like to stir things up even for him! does anyone know what this means? is there a chance for us to still get back together? please everyone do share your opinions! thanks..
2
2