If a bf doesn't answer his phone for two days, and I told him that his reasons were not good enough am I wrong for considering a break up?

He ignored my call and text for no reason other than he was sleeping. I told him that I am considering calling it off and he tried to blame me back saying that I break up for silly thing. For me if he was asleep, he could at least text than ignoring me all together. Now he doesn't answer his phone making ms look like I am begging him. All I want is having a civilized conversation, which he is avoiding. What should I do?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to have a civilized conversation when you are coming off uncivilized. How on earth is going to answer your call or text when he is sleeping? thats a little difficult isn't it?
    If he hasn't said anything to you in a while, he's just off doing his thing. give the man a little space and let him come to you, or risk him granting your wish for a break up. and if he does it, he won't come back. no one likes a clingy partner.

• How is it giving a space when I didn't even try to be clingy? Why is it clingy to make a good conversation? If he has something to say , He would have explained it, but he avoids me now.

• yea... because you have been clingy. just wait for him to contact. if a girl was constantly blowing up my phone with calls or texts and getting mad or upset because im not replying, eventually when i get a chance to reply, i probably won't want to. because i know whats coming..."why didn't you reply before"...

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand how you can cease contact for two days without any word. Or at least, that's not how my relationship works. Even if one of us is busy with work or sleeping, we give a heads up to each other. "Hey, I'm tired. Gonna get some sleep for a bit. Just wanted to let you know so you don't worry." or "Hey, I'm busy at work, won't be able to talk until I'm off." So I can understand not replying for a few hours, Even for the day. But two days? Hell no.
    I don't know how long you two have been together but that's major bull shit. He can at least let you know what's up and send one little quick text. He seems inconsiderate and to go mia for two days, I'd think something is up.