Things I wish I had said?

My ex broke up with me last Friday for not texting him all week... I simply replied "If thats how you feel don't ever change your mind.. its not fair to keep my heart" but I wish I had explained...

" Growing up my mom always gave me to babysitters & my dad was gone working even when she was around she hated me she left me at 11 & I got taken away from my dad... I had nothing & no one till I was a teenager when my dad finally got me back & but he still was never there... everything everyone I've ever loved disappears.. I believe in nothing & no one... I trust no one correction I observe & calculate through past actions, personality, behavior patterns.. then trust that you'll do what I know you're gonna do... we've gone back and forth four years now, at first I tried... harder than I've ever tried! I called, I texted,.. tried to be supportive and every time you push me away you only call me on the weekend.. so ofinally dump you & you crawl back & I give you one last chance... the reason I didn't text is I wanted to know if someone can change.. if you'd call, text or make an effort.. but you didn't so it was up to me to change I done trying for you.. its demeaning to love you"

11