How Can I get her to come back to me?

Hello, I am a junior in high school. I was recently exclusively hooking up with a freshmen. We went on a date and it went well. We hooked up a couple times before that as well. After the date she went on vacation and we texted everyday. We hit each other up pretty equally. two days after she came back, she texted me saying she just wants to be friends, cause she doesn t want to be "with anyone at the moment." She still snapchats me, I don t answer. And I always see her looking at me in the hallway. What should I do. How do I get her to want to be with me? should I ignore her for a month?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• If she keeps looking at you and giving signals I think she might have thought about it over vacation and decided that when she got back she would wait it out and see if you particularly would do anything to fight for her and persuade her to date you. I don't think she could've gotten over what you had so quickly. It could be that she is going through a confusing time. Maybe pressure at home or school and is try a figure out what she wants. But you could go about it two ways depending on how you feel. 1 be real cool and come in everyday looking yo hottest showing her what she's missing out on so she'll be on the edge of her seat tryin to resist. Or 2 show her how much you still care and do lots of spontaneous demonstrations of your wanting of her back to surprise her. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Text everyday? Nah, you're too available.