How do you get over someone you dont want to?

My ex and I recently split up, we were absolutely horrible together. She was everything that I dont want except for a strong physical attraction. But now I find myself wanting her back but will never pursue such an idea because to much has happened for reconciliation this time. So I feel torn between wanting her with my heart even though, and my mind trying to speak words of wisdom that it is absolutely poisonous to consider it. Its making it extremely hard to move on.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in a similar situation.. I'm trying to get over someone I absolutely don't want to leave behind, but I know that it is for the best. Listen to your head, 'cause your heart often gets blinded by all the memories of what you guys did together and how you "feel" about them. Just go on with your life, do things, focus on whatever your doing with it, and things will fall into place. I know it's hard but anyone can do it. Good luck!

Most Helpful Guy

• A bit crude but I do. believe that the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else. Start focusing on othere things Hobbies work and get a NSA with another girl. It's better if its nsa because just getting out of a relationship requires you to reclaim your individuality.