What kinds of things would make you break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend?

what things can you just not tolerate at all and if your significant other does them you'd break up with them over it?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Cheating = relationship over forever and any physical violence. But if you don't excercise respect, consideration for one anothers feelings and of course support eachother in a healthy and decent way, then the relationship is not a good one to be in.

• i'm just in a confusing situation with my boyfriend. he doesn't respect any of my thoughts and he barely listens to me. then on top of that his dog is awful. she's a chihuahua pomeranian and she attacks me all of the time. she pees and poops on the floor even though she knows to go outside and even if we've just taken her out. but my bf just blames it all on me. we have such great times, but then times that are so awful that i'm not sure if it's really worth breaking up for or if i'm just being ridiculous

• but i mean where do i go? what do i do to get out?

• You find a new place to live or you stay with a friend. Reach out and find support services, it's a transition but you shouldn't stay just because it takes effort to leave.

What Guys Said 2

• If sex was happening less than 4 days a week, I'd just feel so rejected that I'd have to leave.

• If she go out with another guy no way to fix it

If she careless or too cold

if she think I need her too much and then act like I'm the one who need her not herself at that point honestly I will tell her kiss my ass

What Girls Said 2

• Lack of communication, no affection, never sees you or makes time for you, flirts with other women, makes up excuses, treats you like dirt, plays you, etc cheating of course

• I'm really in love right now so it would be really hard for me to do it but I'd have to break up if there was cheating, violence or manipulation. I can't think of anything else right now.