Any success stories on getting back together with an ex?

I know a lot of you have said you have and it ended badly, and others that you'd never go back, but I was wondering if anyone would like to share some success stories, even if it just ended with the both of you becoming closer as friends? I'm just curious if anyone has.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people it can workout and some it won't, I think it depends on how the relatinship ended honestly.

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex broke up with me 5 mths ago. I was so heartbroken he felt I hurt him. However, even since we aren't officially together we have never left each other. He told me not to be pushy and ask about "us" i cldnt understand. However, I didn't want to lose him so I stood by his side at his comfort. Now him and I are working things out and he still hugs and kisses me