Any success stories on getting back together with an ex?

I know a lot of you have said you have and it ended badly, and others that you'd never go back, but I was wondering if anyone would like to share some success stories, even if it just ended with the both of you becoming closer as friends? I'm just curious if anyone has.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people it can workout and some it won't, I think it depends on how the relatinship ended honestly.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex broke up with me 5 mths ago. I was so heartbroken he felt I hurt him. However, even since we aren't officially together we have never left each other. He told me not to be pushy and ask about "us" i cldnt understand. However, I didn't want to lose him so I stood by his side at his comfort. Now him and I are working things out and he still hugs and kisses me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• I did and it was the dumbest mistake I ever made. He broke up with me out of the blue 9 months ago. I thought it was a success but I was being led on. It was a huge mistake for me yes it hurt but I moved on. For some people it works for others it's a wake up call. My ex and I are not friends or anything we're strangers. It took me a while to realize that I deserved better it's been 9 months since we talked.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes