Ladies, what's the fastest way to move on from a breakup?

How long should you take to mourn the relationship?
What's your go-to post-breakup regimen? ex. Ben and Jerry's, First Wives Club, gymming for a crazy hot beach body (its summer down under)?
And how long is an 'acceptable' amount of time to move on with someone else?

Mine was a clean break. I'd say 'mutual', but in all honesty, I was dumped and it hurt haha. We're no longer in contact with each other and I don't intend to get in touch with him again any time soon.

96

Most Helpful Guy

• Basically you are already on the right path, I say a rebound is not the right approach. What if you actually fall for the new guy or girl, and if your not ready then your leading the person on, but if you are ready to go back out there and date them go for it. You seem to know what you want, go get what you want and forget about the ex drama.

Most Helpful Girl

• My post break up regimen includes : going to the gym to look and feel good, making sure I look good every morning before I head out the door, doing facials at home when I come back, hanging out with close friends. A. k. a just taking care of myself better.