What if she left you?

How would you feel if your girlfriend left you for another guy? What would you do, what would you say. What would you think.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Well happened to me three weeks ago, and yes I was devistated since she went back to an ex who left her eleven months gone in a blink of an eye. It was very selfish to throw what we had away for something in the past. Now there's nothing you can do, she chose what she wants and went for it in the end. If she didn't try fighting for the relationship then you know the "I miss you, I will always love you, and you'll always be in my heart" are lies and excuses just to help calm you down. It sucks it honestly sucks, but you have to move on, it's going to hurt but move on. Right now I'm working out and running like crazy, I've lost some weight already and I can notice it and other people notice it, that right there is motivation for me to keep thriving through all the bullshit and knowing In the end I can get the body I've always wanted and when I do and she try's to come back in my life I will say " thank you for giving me the motivation to get the body I've always wanted, but you blew your chance with me and enjoy your life" life sucks but it teaches us a lesson. Good luck bro.