How to deal with a breakup?

I don't eat much and I cry everyday. I feel like shit. It's like my mind is in a fog and I can't function or think straight. No one in real life who knows me knows that I'm hurting this badly because I don't speak on it. I have no one to talk to about this. But I've thought about suicide too.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey you can always vent to me, I went through a break up three weeks ago. As much as I was hurt, and devistated. Hurting my self was not an option for me. Like I said you vent to me and I will hear you out. But if you are thinking about hurting yourself call a hot line I did and they just listen to you and help you out.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• All you need to know that the guy isn't what you need. Think about all the other people who need you in their lives so don't suicide. You have all these other people around you and use that as an advantage, spend more time with them and enjoy yourself and make most of your life and of course be happy or else the people around you won't be happy. Im sure you want those around you to be happy so do them that favour.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You're depressed. You can get professional help, or call a crisis line if you're thinking of hurting yourself. There are also forums dedicated to supporting people where you can post anonymously and get input and advice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a really rough break up, and I'm sorry you feel like this. But you need to try to find a happiness, you're light in the dark you know! It's a little hard to be positive at this moment I understand, but try to be and it will grow in time. Hang out with friends, get out of the house, hell even watch a comedy. In a week you will become a little better, time is the best healer!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds normal. Keep at it, in a few months, gone.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You need to talk to someone about the break up and how bad you are feeling about it. There is nothing to be ashamed of. It is a massive loss and the people who love you will help you and listen.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes