How to deal with a breakup?

I don't eat much and I cry everyday. I feel like shit. It's like my mind is in a fog and I can't function or think straight. No one in real life who knows me knows that I'm hurting this badly because I don't speak on it. I have no one to talk to about this. But I've thought about suicide too.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey you can always vent to me, I went through a break up three weeks ago. As much as I was hurt, and devistated. Hurting my self was not an option for me. Like I said you vent to me and I will hear you out. But if you are thinking about hurting yourself call a hot line I did and they just listen to you and help you out.

Most Helpful Girl

• All you need to know that the guy isn't what you need. Think about all the other people who need you in their lives so don't suicide. You have all these other people around you and use that as an advantage, spend more time with them and enjoy yourself and make most of your life and of course be happy or else the people around you won't be happy. Im sure you want those around you to be happy so do them that favour.