Need woman thoughts please?

I'm 22 and been with a 18 for the last three months. we met at an event and she was shy but started coming onto me. We ended up together and really hit it off spending like every free minute together. I'm her first serious boyfriend and ended up taking her innocents and felt like it was going to be a long relationship. We talked about marriage kid and we relate really well but we really rushed things. She ended it Monday and we talked Tuesday but nothing since than. She said she lost feelings for me and has for a couple of weeks. she said I'm a great guy and she doesn't know why she feels like this but she does and thinks I'm just a great friend right now. She said she loved talking about our future together at the time but now feels overwhelming. Do you think this because we rushed things? What should I do I want her back even if it takes time. Really would like some ladies comments on how she is feeling on this. Thank You so much!!! Also any comment is good, the more the better.
  • should I try and save it?
  • should I move on?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• There was a time in my 3 year relationship where I felt like I lost feelings for my bf, but it turned out that it was just my unstable mind that it made me feel like that and the part where I hadn't spend enough time with him. But he didn't give up and that's what I love about him, things become better between us.

• How early on was that though? I feel like we had a great connection but it was only 3 months. I'm kinda worried it was just lust for her. She did just get to college life and out of the house. I'm so surprised and confused on why this happened

• Oh I don't know then, mine was about like after 2 years