I need desperate help, please help me?

Please help me in this, I need tips to forget someone I loved a lot. I have finals, and I just cannot concentrate. I mean I put so much of time into someone that forgetting is now very very tough. I just need tips, on how to completely eliminate this person from my life, I just don't want anything to do with her anymore. My stupid mind goes back into thinking about her and I just don't want to. Please provide your insights as I do not want to screw up my life or my finals for this

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's awful 😥 distraction is the key in my opinion.
    Get rid of everything that she's given you or at least pack it all away don't listen to sad songs and films etc. also you need to think she's gone for a reason ! And that reason is it wasn't meant to be or at least wasn't meant to be right now. Live and be happy you poor soul , time will heal but I hope you pull yourself together to pass your exams

Good luck xxxx

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm in a similar situation as you and i know the feeling. It sucks as hell. If you are really sure about it, like i did with my exes, cut off all contact. Try not to use social media and i know this is a bitch move but. Think of all her flaws and find some other hot girl for you to look at. Try watching reality shows with hot girls in it. You'll feel better and this girl wouldn't mean so much anymore. Like you realise there are a lot of others out there

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Block her from social media. Go outside and run as fast as you can until you are near collapse. Yell, scream, cry, whatever you need to do to release the pent up emotions and energy.

0|0
    0|0
  • just say fuck it. whats done is done. and remember, there is always a better girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Another big shock will make you eliminate her
    For example screwing up in finals

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes