Any one still get that just a little bit of pain... that needs to go from a breakup?

Anyone? still have a little heart arch from a breakup that just won't go

21

Most Helpful Guy

• For me its not a little bit of a pain at all. It is there every single day and every time I get rejected (which is always) it spikes even higher. I don't know what I'm going to do...

Most Helpful Girl

• My pain from my break up with my ex is all gone It took me about 5-8 months to get over him, and now when I see him those feelings don't come back. Its just like whatever, if it was meant to be, it would've been. Just move on and let go of the past. I'm free, and I'm single and I finally know what I want. I don't have any pain stopping me.