I could explode right now?

I've been with my long distance boyfriend for 1.5 years. For the last week, he has been unsure and today, while I was out, he dumped me in a message saying how he doesn't see a future. Now he doesn't even check messages anymore.

Really, what kind of coward asshole dumps someone in a message and doesn't even have the guts to speak about it?

I believe I am entitled to some sort of conversation and closure.

I am so pissed off right now because I don't believe how you treat people. You can't just send a damn message like that and then run.

214

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, he CAN... but he shouldn't have. He's an immature little boy to dump you via text. I understand not doing it face to face if you live a REALLY long distance away, because you can't always drive hours just to break up, but It's beyond contemptible. But... you know know what a doofus he is. Don't waste your time. Yes, you DESERVE closure. You DESERVE to be respected, but you weren't. And you wasting any more time on this little boy is pointless. He's playing his games and you're better off leaving him behind.

Good luck.

• We used to talk on Google every night and I think he could have done it then. But he chose to send a message when he knew I was out – and then he made himself unavailable. It is 7 am here now, he dumped me in the early afternoon. He hasn't read any messages since. I am not going to attempt to get in touch with him again. I am disappointed that he's become this immature. Dumping someone is one thing, but doing it like an asshole is another.

Most Helpful Girl

• That is so horrible, especially considering how long you two have been dating. I'm really sorry that happened to you. But I think you're better off without someone who treats people that way.

• This is true. It's just so shocking because he was always so very caring and up until a week ago, we were so happy. None of my friends can believe he did this. It's like he's a different person. If I had seen this coming, it wouldn't be SUCH a shock. I need to someone get over this, and soon.

• That's so insane. And I know people truly should be entitled to an explanation, but most of us never get even that much. Some people really such :[