How can I move on from my ex?

I need to know how to move on from my ex. We dated for 3 years and I love him a lot. We've talked literally almost every day since we got together. We were very close and I've never really been separated from him. When we don't talk I get sad and I miss him. I'm tired of feeling like this. I don't even know how to begin moving on but I really need to. Any advice?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to do What is best for you and distract yourself. I understand it's hard right now but if you want to move on then move on. Delete his number, block him off of everything. Why stay in a relationship if you aren't happy in it. If you two go to the same school act like he doesn't exist and you'll be fine. I understand it hurts right now but just take baby steps and before you know it you won't remember him anymore.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Time girl... Time. Do the things you enjoy that doesn't involve couples

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• That's easy, change your look (hair cut or color, new shoes, etc) and get some new man candy (a fling-nothing serious)! Don't know how to meet guys? Tinder, meetup, plenty of fish...

0|0
    0|0
    • I just can't get past the "sad" stage. I can't stop thinking about him and wanting to call him.

• Line the other gals said it gets better over time. Find somthing to do with your time like a new hobby or hanging out with friends.

• I went through the same thing but you have to realize whats best for you. its the hardest thing right now but trust me it gets better.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes