How can I move on from my ex?

I need to know how to move on from my ex. We dated for 3 years and I love him a lot. We've talked literally almost every day since we got together. We were very close and I've never really been separated from him. When we don't talk I get sad and I miss him. I'm tired of feeling like this. I don't even know how to begin moving on but I really need to. Any advice?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to do What is best for you and distract yourself. I understand it's hard right now but if you want to move on then move on. Delete his number, block him off of everything. Why stay in a relationship if you aren't happy in it. If you two go to the same school act like he doesn't exist and you'll be fine. I understand it hurts right now but just take baby steps and before you know it you won't remember him anymore.