Will he come back after I?

Well, me and Adam have been together for a year and a half. He was completely in love with me, we have a 7 month old baby together. I was planning our wedding, we lived together. But due to my anger, I abused him everyday we were together. Meaning I called him names and made him feel like dirt but he still loved me. For the past month I was away from him and my baby I wanted everyone to leave me alone and he still tried to be with me. Well he found out on his own that I brought a guy into the house while he was at work. He gave me three chances to tell him the truth so we could work it out. Well I told him to leave me alone and he moved out. I realize how much of a b I was to him! I truly love him! He's been gone for 5 days and Those 4 days I begged him ull change for him to give me a chance. He tells me he misses his bed and he thinks of me sometimes but I don't give him a chance to miss me. I sent him a picture of us and he told me he saved it on his phone. He said he needs his time and if I change we will talk about us being together. He tells me that he doesn't know what he wants, that he still cares about me. But our room and the house he isn't xomfortable in right now. He keeps telling me time will tell! It's bothering me!! To me he acts fine but my mom told me he was very upset at work this morning. he tears up every time he thinks about the baby not being with him like he used to be every morning. Do you think he will come back? He's suppose to come over everyday the two weeks my sister comes for Christmas.. What should I do? I beg him I'm sorry he says he doesn't trust me at all!

Do you think he will come back?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to use a perfect example of my own experience. My wife treats me the same way, minus the cheating, (though I have my doubts). She calls me names, belittles me constantly. A friend mother told her, the second time she ever met her, that if she doesn't start treating me better, and respecting me, then I'm going to end up finding someone who does. And now guess what? I'm about to divorce my wife because someone came along who DOES treat me well. She's respectful to me, and lifts me up, not breaks me down. I gave my wife four years to change. FOUR YEARS. Those four years are wasted. If you don't change yourself, if you don't show him that you are making an effort to change the way you treat him, he will NEVER come back to you. Just show him the respect that a man deserves. And show him the respect that his fiancee ought to show him. Because you are already showing how you'll be as a wife. You can come back from this, but it will take time. Ask him if he would be willing to talk to you one on one, and with a counselor. Lord knows you need it. And don't use the baby as a tool, or the family. That isn't fair, because he will feel as though you are trying to trap him. He may not feel that way at first, but eventually he will resent you and will feel like you trapped into being somewhere he does not want to be.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly no you destroyed everything. Plus letting a guy in the home that you two share thats just I can't even say. I honestly think he's hurt now because he do care but he will strengthen up and continue to see his kid. You and him are done.