What's the worst way you've ever broken up with someone?

I've heard some pretty bad ways to break up with someone and I was just wondering if anybody could top it? My friend didn't want to date his girlfriend anymore. They lived 4 hours apart and she drove up to see him. She was so excited and he pulled her aside at the party they were at and told her he didn't wanna date her anymore. She just started balling and he's really awkward so he kinda just sat there and watched her cry for an hour. Everyone at the party heard her crying through the walls. And then she tried to attack him and I had to pull her off and she scratched his face and I had to clean him up in the bathroom afterwards. She had a four hour drive home...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a friend who's girlfriend worked in fast food. He was too scared to break it off so his buddy took him in his car to the drive through of the resturant, told her that they were done, and drove off

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• My ex gf's friends made up that I was hitting on other girls behind her back when I never had and never would. No matter how hard I tried to convince her I was not seeing other girls, I just broke it off and disappeared. So basically a nice relationship ruined by her friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl three a butcher knife at me when I told her that I didn't want to date her anymore. My reply? "that's why I'm breaking up with you! You're crazy!" Dipped and never looked back.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I just disappeared on someone. But we ou went on 2 dates

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes