Are there ever any circumstanecs to you where cheating is OK or more acceptable?

I am wondering if any of you think there is ever a time when cheating on your spouse is OK?

I firmly believe cheating is wrong in every way, but are there sometimes when the circumstances make it more acceptable?

My aunt is in a wheelchair. She can't walk, drive, she can hardly move her hands. And she has been married to my uncle for a really long time and they have a 20some year old son together. And my family is pretty sure he cheats on her. He will go off for days at a time, or for hours for no apparent reason. So it is pretty obvious to us. And of course I don't think this is moral, but I think it is more acceptable than a normal couple with someone cheating. I am not defending my uncle or anything because it is wrong, but he is a guy, and I know guys have needs. And with his wife's condition, she can't fulfill those needs, so he has to go somewhere else.

So what do you think? Are there ever any circumstances to you where cheating is OK or more acceptable?
1
3